Are You The Next Miss Heart of Texas USA?
What does Miss Heart of Texas USA do?
Upon receiving her crown, Miss Heart of Texas USA embarks on her "year of service". As a spokesperson and advocate, Miss Heart of Texas USA will travel and address diverse audiences, increasing awareness in our communities and promoting her chosen platform.
What are the competition categories?
The competition consists of three categories: Personal Interview, Swimsuit/Fitness, and Evening Gown.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Naturally born female
- Be a U.S. citizen
- A resident of the state of Texas
- Must not be older than 28 years of age as of January 1, 2020
- Single, never been married
- Never given birth to a child
- Not a parent
- Be able to meet the time commitment and responsibilities as set forth by the local program in which you compete
Contestants must have residency in the local area in which they compete for 6 months prior to competing in their first local pageant.
Residency is defined as the primary address at which you physically reside. Verification of residency includes a driver license, automobile registration, property mortgage or lease in your name, tax filings, etc.
- Personal interviews with the panel of judges
- Evening Gown (poise and style, must provide wardrobe)
- Photos Needed - Provide two 5x7 color photos (head or head and shoulders photo), printed vertically, and no added accessories.