ARE YOU THE NEXT Miss Heart of TEXAS TEEN USA?
You could be the first Miss Heart of Texas Teen USA!
The Miss Heart of Texas Teen USA Pageant is a "little sister" program to the Miss Heart of Texas USA. The Miss Heart of Texas Teen USA Pageant has been organized to enhance interpersonal skills, self-esteem, and confidence by helping to build successful achievement and community involvement of our local youth. This competition is intended to encourage growth in the following areas: communication skills, and community service of girls between 14 and 19 years of age. (See eligibility requirements below)
- Be at least 14 years of age
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Naturally born female
- Be no older than 19 years of age as of January 1, 2020
- Live, or attend school full-time in Texas
- Never been married
- Never given birth to a child
- Not a parent
- Be able to meet the time commitment and responsibilities as set forth by the local program in which you compete.
Contestants must have residency in the state in which they compete for 6 months prior to competing in their first local pageant. Residency is defined as the primary address at which you physically reside. You may be asked to present proof of residency if you have recently moved.
- Personal interviews with a panel of judges
- Evening Gown (must provide competition wardrobe)
- Photos needed: two 5x7 color photos (head or head and shoulders, printed vertically, and no added accessories)